Monday, October 24, 2011

\\ Beach Front //

Here I am.. Sitting beach front in a recliner. It is so relaxing. Listening to the tide and enjoying my cold beverage. It is the last day before our business trip officially starts. Tonight I am packing up for the last time at our condo (sad feelings) and heading to the resort to meet the other agents.

Let's be honest. I LOVE my job. I am fully aware of how lucky I am to have an income and how blessed I am to graduate college and get a job I like. But the reality is there are very few girls around compared to the all the men. I embrac jt. It gives me the advantage of the women organizations but when on trips. It's a different story. Not sure if it's because I'm younger or if it's the family name and pressure but to say least I am nervous for this trip. Nervous about everything from what I will wear to wh I can talk to.

I'll let you know how it goes. Have a good week everyone. And remember Monday is almost over!!! Let me know how your weeks are going!!
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved