Wednesday, December 7, 2011

<< What I'm Loving Wednesday >>


 I absolutely LOVE reading every one's WILW
so I am not sure why I am just now linking up.
But I am more than excited about it.
In case you are interested click HERE

I am loving... that Christmas is coming up.
Even though this year is the first time I haven't been CRAZY excited.
I still am, I am ready to get a break.
Spend time with family.
And of course give presents..

I am loving.. that I finally decorated my house and tree.
Keep in mind I do have an apartment but here are some pictures..
Mantle.. Yes, that is my dogs stocking!
Santa comes to see her too!

Bakers Rack and little tree!
disregard the books.
Tree!! I know. I know.
I need a tree skirt.
It's in the process

I am loving.. all the girl time I've had lately.
We've had dinners, girls night in with movies and of course, going out!!
Girl Time is Great Time in my eyes.
LOVE this picture.
Becca, KT, me, Whit

Cansas, Natalie and me

Whit & me

Lauren, Me, Ali

I am loving.. my must have Ulta products..
It's a 10, two faced bronzer and my colossal mascara.

I am loving.. this puppy!



I am loving.. I finally got my computer back!
Working. Like New.
and it feels great to be sitting on the couch, and blogging!


WHAT ARE YOU LOVING THIS WEDNESDAY?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. visiting from the link up. your puppy is ADORABLE!! :)

    feel free to stop by & say hi! :)

    kristin
    livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So happy you're getting so much girl time! It is so important. And your puppy is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved