Friday, January 27, 2012

<< Friday, Friday Friday >>

To be honest.. 
I could almost starting singing that little annoying song
That goes something like this.. 
"It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on FridayEverybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekendFriday, Friday"
who am I?
let's act like I just didn't go there..  



ANYWAY.. 

now that I have embarrassed my self.. 
I just HAVE to tell you a couple of things...

this is a real conversation between my mother and I
YESTERDAY



Me: Mom, you know how people used to join book clubs?
Mom: Yes.. where they get a different book and read it every month?
Me: Yeah! Well, I didn't do that.. but instead I joined a SHOE club!
Mom: WHAT?
Me: Mom, a shoe club. It's fantastic. You pay a small fee every month and you pick out a different shoe EVERY MONTH

{obviously I am referring to shoe dazzle for all you lovely ladies.
but remember, this is my mom.. 
she just isn't aware}

Mom: that's just crazy to me. What in the world are you going to do with them all?
Me: WEAR THEM?


I hope you all think this is as funny as I do!
She then went on to say, 
"we will have to buy you some kind of organizer to hang on a spare wall just for shoes.."
{my reference.. Oh, kinda like a wine rack but for shoes?} 
(she loved that)
her next comment was:
"When your ready to buy a house, I think you should buy a 3 bedroom. 
one for you.
one for your guests.
and one for you clothes and shoes"
{sad part. I think that sounds like A GREAT idea!?}

But you all have to check out these bad boys I ordered from the ol' Shoe dazzle
(I wish when I typed that it instantly turned in a glitter font!)
Eavan

like hurry up.. and get here
because I want to wear you!! 
{I'm hoping for good quality and for a little comfortableness}
I will let you all know!! 

Yesterday I also..   
slipped away from work on my lunch break
{usually I eat here. at the office. so I can be available}
to the nail salon with WHIT (just in case you wanna check her out)
we took the Pink Lou Lou's advice and went to Aphrodite.
{20% off.. hello?}
I must say. it was great.
I want to go back now and get a pedi!
Here is a pic below of how it turned out.
{yes my nails are nasty short}
but I wanted Shellac french tip. 
turned out great!!
photo 3.JPG

Today...
is finally Friday!
{oh yeah, we already talked about that}
I had to leave this little girl at home sleeping tight.. 
{her pretty pink bed}
photo 1.JPG

but about 10:45 I got this delivered to my back office

photo 2.JPG

{yepp,that's right, my friends}
jimmy johns
they opened a new one on Moore drive.
which is close to the office
so they brought samples by today!!
spreading that JJ love.


this afternoon I will be closing up the office
because everyone has a homecoming celebration for their kids.
and then I will be heading to etown to see mi madre 
in person.
I'll let you all know if there are any more convos you all need to hear!! 

XOXOXO
have a good weekend!! 



1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted an entire room dedicated to my clothes/shoes! Kinda like Carrie Bradshaw's closet in Sex & the City! I've seen people use crown molding nailed to a wall as a shoe rack, maybe you should try that!!
    I think the convo y'all had is hilarious!
    Let me know what you think of shoe dazzle!

    ReplyDelete

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved