Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WILW



I am loving.. That today is Wednesday and closer to the weekend..

I am loving.. that I am moving into a bigger apartment with a much bigger closet.
Hoping to make it look something like this..

I am loving.. that me and my friend Rachel got tickets for Drake in Nashville to celebrate my bff Natalie graduating!! HURRY UP FEBRUARY!
Yes, PLEASE!

I am loving.. basketball right now. love watching my cats! #BBN
#MKG have you seen this machine?


I am loving.. all my shows being back on TV..
Honestly, I have a few more but It's ridiculous  
My favorite show to watch with my best friend <3

I am loving..  pinterest
This is too cute, I want a love like this
TOO STINKIN CUTE

If a woman...

Jimmy Choo $1,695
Someday.. 

So true :)
Makes me think of my new friend.. :)

Pinned Image


I am loving.. Dreaming over my future DREAM home.

Covered porch + outdoor fireplace

beautiful

epic closet

#yesplease

Be Sure to link up over with Jamie
XOXOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved