Monday, August 27, 2012

Moments in History

31 years ago...
My brother was born.
I posted for this a year ago. I am sure.
But I do want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
He is my best friend, my teacher, and my psychologist.
I can't imagine life without him.
AND
I hope his old bones are ready to go HARDD this weekend and head off to vaca as well!! 

Birthday Swag


1 year & 8 days ago..
(Yes, I accidentally missed it)
I was going through a hard time in my life.
When I would talk to my bloggy friends about it,
they would encourage me to start blogging.
They would say 
"It was something like that, that made me want to blog"
So one day.
Sitting in my office.
I decided to.

Looking back a year later.
I am GLAD I did it.
I NEVER thought so many people would come up to me and express how much they loved it.
Or how it helped them get through things.
Or asking me when I would be posting another blog. 
I appreciated all the support.

In the past year, I have had manyyy good times I am thankful for:
Halloween as Snooki and Pauly D with my brother!

Watching the CATS go all the way!!
My Birthday Celebration at Keeneland

and MANNYY crazy nights with these girls!! 

I am excited for another year of blogging.
Trying my best to keep up
keep you informed about my entertaining life 
and maybe make you laugh along the way! 

XOXOXO
Thank you for all the support!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved