Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Favorites


Linking up again today!Because let us all be REALLL.I can talk about my favorites things anytime!! 

My Favorite Purchase this week...
(yes. I have a shopping problem)
I am AWARE!
But this was a necessity!


Seriously, as much as I wish I was.. I am by no means endorsed by them.
I have used Caress for as long as I can remember.
But this one, sweet heavenly father, takes the cake on smells!
And it lasts forever.
I can shower at night, sleep and be laying around the next day and still smell it. 
I LOVE IT!!
(I understand if you don't read the rest of this post, just so you can go get you some.
Seriously the shiiizzz is that good!!)



My Favorite Event this past week...
Was the Lexington Junior League Horse Show.
I LOVE seeing all the girls and helping out with such a big event. 
If you are from here and you haven't checked it out. You should!

large_image
They had Pink Ponies because it was Breast Cancer Survivor Night.
This is Paige, Sam and I setting up tables for the night.

My favorite Pandora Station this week... 
(yes this is a weekly thing) - I seriously CAN'T live without music
IS.. 
Mariah Carey 
(OH. MY. GOODNESS)
I may or may not be taking the long way home just to bust out
"One Sweet Day" or "Always be my Baby"
Despite whatever Home Girl goes through these days..
She is a powerful singer.. 


My Favorite COUNTDOWN..
yes, you heard it.
Countdown.
Don't worry. 
It's not to my birthday,
or vacation,
or Christmas.
It's better than all that..
ITS KENTUCKY BASKETBALL!!


My Favorite Article of Clothing..
at this moment.
I COULD NOT live without my white jeans.
They are the perfect cross between skinny jeans and leggings,
making them jeggings (I know what you are thinking)
but  they are so much nicer than that.
I can wear them to work with heels, or out with my girls for happy hour or a night out on town.. 
love them!!
You can ALMOST see them here. LOL

My favorite picture.. 
Yep. You heard it.
This bad boy right here...


Do you not look at it and laugh.. 
HAHA.
I sure do!!
That me and my sister, Lauren.
Having a photo shoot. .
"not taking life to serious"

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Hopefully. 
I will be back next week with pictures from this weekend in the Ville!
XOXOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved