Monday, July 16, 2012

Random Finds.


SO I have been so good at blogging lately.
That I wanted to keep up the trend.
However, I am not ready to share my weekend.
I need a little more time for that.

So I am just going to share some finds.
Check out how CUTE these are.
All of these are a MUST 
for my wedding day. 
{whenever that will be in then next 20 years!!}

Yes, This HAS to happen.

HOW CUTE!!!
So many cute ideas on the website


Always!
So True!

:)
This is exactly how I feel. 

Nora Ephron - make some trouble


And my personal favorite.. e-cards

Yup
LMAO
lol
#JustSaying

@Kristen Vieck :)))))
My girls!
YES!!!!
So. True.

LMAO
He told me I was crazy.. I have yet to go crazy
My motto.

If those don't make you laugh. You are crazy.
Seriouslyyyyy
Happy Monday!!
XOXOXXO

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very cute blog! I absolutely love e-cards, I love the 3rd one, that is so me! I'm a new follower.

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved