Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Lauryn!

"Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.”

REAL friends are hard to come by, but luckily in my life I have been fortunate to meet a couple REAL friends. I have a group of girl friends who are strong enough to disagree with me but loving enough to accept my apology when I am wrong. That alone makes me blessed beyond measures.

Today is one of those AMAZING girls birthdays!! I think the perfect quote for us would be...
"The best friends are the ones you don't have to talk to everyday, who understand why you didn't take their advice to not call him, or why you keep going back to him after he breaks your heart, the ones who call you at 4 am to let you know they're drunk, who listen when they've heard the same story a thousand times, they call just to say hi, and even if you are passed out, wasted and look horrible- they'll turn and say 'Hell yeah, that's my best friend."

If it wasn't for Lauryn I wouldn't have had a date to our senior prom! Had an amazing time on our senior trip while singing, "My Humps"! I wouldn't have had anyone to hit the bars with our freshman and sophmore year of college! I wouldn't have had anyone to help me learn how to cook or someone to lay in bed with and cry when a boy broke my heart. I wouldn't have had anyone to drink wine with while watching endless TV shows!! I wouldn't have had that extra piercing that I REALLY want back!! I wouldn't have had someone to make me smile, or laugh till I cried! I love her so much!

Even though today our dates end up with us eating out for dinner and me loving on her sweet precious boy, I will never forget all the crazy times we had!! She is truly one of my best friends!!

So Lauryn, here is a small colleauge of our pictures and I hope that today is even half as great as you are!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved