Saturday, August 27, 2011

If I could pick the best brother, I would still pick you!

"It was nice growing up with someone like you- someone to lean on, someone to count on, and someone to tell on!!"
MY FRIEND, FRIEND, FRIEND!!
Man, time flies... It seems like yesterday we were playing together  at my Nana's house, or going on All-Star trips with my dads work (where he would get the pleasure of babysitting me). I can never remember NOT being close to him but all I know now is we ARE close as ever.

He is my backbone and he keeps me sane while dealing with life in general. Whether it is business, love life or family he has my back and I have his. I hope nothing will ever change that. We don't always agree but we always make up!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best brother ever!!!  Hope today and tonight is amazing!!
Between the live band, pool party, limos, VIP at Hugos AND the 250 Jello Shots I made last night I think we will manage!!

So now you know what I'll be done it is fair to say that I will type to you once I am fully recovered!!

100 years ago! :)

Tailgate fun!

My 19th Birthday!

KY Derby

My UK graduation Night & he was in a wedding! But we had to meet up!

District Golf Meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved