Friday, August 19, 2011

There is a first time for everything...

So.. I am new to this whole blogging thing but I am very interested. How else can I get all of you people to listen to what I have to say! (haha) Needless to say I am a 23 year old professional, with a crazy family, a wild group of the best girlfriends and a two year relationship that just went down the drain a couple of months ago.. I know what your thinking, I sound like every other girl but I think the situations I encounter and the situations that I just have to laugh off are slightly more entertaining than most. And believe me, there is more details to  come but I can't show you all the cards on the first blog, now can I?

The general synopsis is that I come from a divorced family that has now developed into me having 2 moms, 2 dads, 2 stepbrothers, 1 step sister in law, 1 real brother, an AWESOME step-nephew, and a BEAUTIFUL niece (who I miss)! Talk about crazy and you can't even imagine how busy my holidays are! But needless to say, we love hard and we disagree hard but no matter how far we all are from each other or how busy we are, I know they have my back.

Friends.. Well most days it goes like this, I don't know what I would do without my friends but I don't really know what to do with them. My best friends are those that I have known for 15+ years and when you say it like that you can only imagine all the good times and all the bad times. We have all been friends for so long that it turns out we all fight over clothes, boys and any thing else under the sun just like sisters. Really, they ARE my sisters. I know I can call any one of them at any given time and they will drop everything to attend to me, whether it be me calling Lauren to drool over online shopping, Rachel to tell her about the drama of day to day life, Natalie to tell me that people are just  crazy, Lauryn to hear her sweet voice telling me everything is okay, or Allison telling me to put on big girl panties and let it go. Everyone of them show a different type of love, some show tough love, some show sweet love and others just listen. But I know one thing I can't live life without them. Believe me, there will be tons more to come about them.  (LOVE my western KY girls)

My other friends are my LEX friends, Thurman (who is my backbone) Katie & Becca ( I have to say in pair because that is how they come), Ashton (who has been there for me forever) and Susanna (who can always make me laugh) !! I couldn't survive without all of these girls!!

And I hope you all can bare with me while I share some of our CRAZY stories and our SAD stories through my blog, because that my friends, is what makes up my life!!

I guess since I am so used to work emails and letters that I am trying to go over my expectations of this blog in my head. (wow) But I guess they would have to be for me to be honest and speak freely, and to keep up with this. To gain friends and followers and show other people how the last couple of months and other people's blogs have helped me survive some of the worst months I have had in my life!! To them, I appreciate it!!

So Happy Friday and I look forward to typing to you soon!!

1 comment:

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved