Monday, November 21, 2011

<< Facts >>

25 Facts about ME!
linked up with
Living in Yellow
Go check it out!

one:
I usually blog at work. which may be bad but I don't take a lunch most days. Just so I can clear my head and get my thoughts out, and READ up on everyone I follow.
two:
I really have to fight the urge to not post pics of my puppy all the time.
She is REALLY that CUTE!
three:
Listening to people complain about all their problems really annoys me.
Unless we are friends, I don't need to know every time you get mad at your boyfriend.
Instead of calling my work, you should call a therapist.. just saying..
four:
I have just started reading a devotional every day and I really do think it has helped my outlook on things. (despite #3 HAHA)
five:
I really am addicted to shopping.
I can no longer "window shop" if I see it and want it. I get it.
Bad news for me and my bank account
six:
I have no patience.
I Hate online shopping because I hate the delivery part of it.
I hate when people text me and then I text right back and they don't.
I hate sending mail because it takes so long to get there.
(get the picture :) )
seven:
I love playing kid games..
Gatti-town is amazing to me. (just wished they served beer)
Skeeball, dance athon, air hockey.. I'm there!!
eight:
I am obsessed with my cell phone.
I don't even carry it in my purse anymore, it is usually always in my hand!
nine:
 I am trying my hardest to thank God for what I have everyday.
I know I am lucky but I compare myself to others way to much!!
ten:
It really makes me mad when people compliment my vehicle but then don't respect the fact that I bought it all by myself. (go ahead, shrug your shoulders..)
I am SO PROUD of it!
eleven:
I literally laugh out loud when reading/typing some texts.
People at Kroger, the tire place and work have all thought I was crazy numerous times over this!
twelve:
Some weekends I have, are so crazy that I purposely leave out details so people can't judge my friends and I!
*your welcome girls!*
thirteen:
I REGRET anytime I go out and fail to take pictures!!
It might help piece things and make for great laughs later!
fourteen:
I love my family so much!! But holidays do stress me out.
I have a far distance to travel and then I slowly make my way back to LEX.
While making sure I spend adequate time with everyone.
Sometimes I would like to just be in one place and see everyone!!
fifteen:
I LOVE my niece and nephew so much!!
I wish they both lived in Lex, so I could play with them everyday!!
sixteen:
I really do WISH I could rap like Nicki Minaj
But I would probably quit talking and just go around having convo's in rhymes..
*no really.. haha*
seventeen:
When I get stressed out I go on long drives.
With my music blaring and usually singing!!
Reminds me of being in Western KY
eighteen:
I can't buy enough boots.
In the past two weeks I have bought 4 pairs.
(Gray, light brown, dark brown and UGGs)
nineteen:
I miss my best friend on the daily.
Which equals watching UK basketball on facetime and saying nothing except on commercials.
Facetiming when I get ready to go out, so she can approve my outfit.
Facetiming before bed during the week.
I LOVE facetime!!
Not to mention, pretty much begging her to come visit when I get close to Western KY for the holidays!
LOVE my LouLou
twenty:
I HATE voicemail.
Please don't leave me one.
Just text me what you want me to know.
twenty-one:
I have NEVER been to a Pro baseball game or NFL game.
Sad but true..
twenty-two:
The past two years I can't get enough of Keeneland.
I love just sitting in the clubhouse having beverages, being dressed up and trying to bet.
I never win but I have fun anyway!
twenty-three:
I have a list of about 10 dream vacations that I want to go on!
twenty-four:
My BROTHER is my rock.
He seriously keeps me sane through work and family.
He is the only one who understands me inside and out and still loves me!!
twenty-five:
I WANT/NEED a bucket list. I am going to work on it next!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I am reading this like, a decade late, but I loved it! I can't believe you've never been to a pro baseball or football game! We'll have to get you out to Cali and change that! I also hate voicemails and have ZERO patience!

    ReplyDelete

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved