Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#I Confess

A couple of my fellow bloggers have done this and it has me encouraged to do it as well.
So here it goes.. (NO JUDGING PLEASE)

I confess..I am seriously BROKE until pay day NEXT week and I bought a pair of $30.00 boots yesterday because they were sooo CUTE!! I seriously have a problem.

I confess.. That with my computer being BROKE at home I have been reading every one's blogs from iPhone and it causes me to get the WORST headaches but I just keep doing it!!

I confess.. That on the way home yesterday I was screaming Adele and dancing when a guy walking down the street started clapping and cheering me on.. (WOW)

I confess.. That the holidays actually STRESS me out because I get so busy and have so much to do.

I confess.. I already looked to see what day my birthday is on next year even though it is 11 months away!!

I confess... that I had the craziest experience Friday Night. Now, please keep in mind that I do not usually go out on Fridays (unless it is somewhere chill and just catching up with my girls)
Which is what I thought this would be. But... after a bottle of wine, Harry's (which you have to be from Lex to know) and then heading... downtown (I know right?) to Hugo's. It turned out to be anything BUT calm. To save you from the LONNGGG story let me give you the details. After 2 drinks (I don't remember a thing) No, really! Not just saying that!!! This is the first time in my life that I honestly think I was drugged!!
Let's just say that I met a guy from Western KY (where I grew up as well) and I have this problem with thinking that everyone from there is trust worthy. Which is by far, NEVER the case! I can honestly say now that I don't think one thing he said was true.. By the end of the night me and my girlfriend ended up back at his house.. Where he tells me that he is like the characters from the movie TWILIGHT and he turns into a werewolf.. (I couldn't make this up if I tried).. Randomly through the night he would start breathing hard and have to "hold" himself back from changing over.. (STRANGE) Not only this but he made me promise to never leave him and leave the other werewolves alone..  After this "episode" he tells me how he runs some operation over seas and how he will always protect me if I stay with him.
ONLY I WOULD MEET THE CRAZIEST GUY AT THE BAR!!!!
Needless to say I got out of there!

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.. I KNOW!!!
XOXXO
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved