Wednesday, November 23, 2011

## BREAK TIME ##

CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED?

Because I am!! 
Today is my last day at work before the holidays and lucky for me..
It is only a half day!! 
YEAH! 

I am heading home this afternoon to my daddy's house (yeah, I still call him daddy)
It just feels like home, being there.
The view, the house, my room, and the fact there are always beverages *adult* that is, waiting!
Excited.

I am happy to be able to get away from work for a couple of days.
Spend time with people I LOVE. 
Tonight my girls are coming in and we are heading downtown to watch the game.
It will be different not being in LEX where everyone LOVES the CATS! 
But it will be so much fun!
I can't wait!!
I'll have picture and stories to come!
But as for now I will leave you with some pins!
Go out and be thankful though!
I know I sure am! 


LOVE MUSTARD! Actually wearing a mustard sweater today!

A real struggle

So true!! Love my little yorkie!

LOVE SHORTS with tights.. seriously my new fav! soo cute!! 

Dear Lord, Help me remember while at work!

EXACTLY everyone go out and be happy and thankful!!!! 
XOXOXXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved