Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Thoughts from a Hard Knock Day..



WELL.. It is Wednesday... Usually I am more than excited about today because the weekend is getting closer... but for whatever reason this week I am in a major FUNK!!!


I BLAME IT ON THE...
  1. The weather- It's cold and I miss the sunshine already!
  2. I haven't been able to wear any cute shoes this week for the fact I will freeze or slip or fall down or get my feet wet (which I would rather NOT do any of those)
  3. Work has been slow.. I mean, not as slow as in awful but slow.
  4. My messed up sleep pattern (which I blame on my insane weekend) equals me tired during the day and lazy at night.
  5. Lack of entertainment (such a boring week!)

WELL NOW THAT IS DONE...
Let us move on to something a little more exciting...

I am alive.
I am curious.
I am judging.
I am blessed.
#soulsearch

I pulled out the winter attire today (blk boots, long sleeve shirt with sweater)
Brave Action, I agree.
I miss my summer clothes already.
I have been stalking the weather channel hoping for SUN soon!
#longingforthesun

I am excited for the football season officially starting!
I didn't buy season tickets but I LOVE tailgating, and the atmosphere.
However, Saturday I will be at a Wedding shower for one of my dear friends!
But I am sure we will be keeping up with score. 
#BBN


Something about this weather makes me wanna crank CHICK music.
For example, today it was Adele and Beyonce.
I just had to post Dear Annie at the top. (who doesn't love her though)
And I even started to follow Trina, Ciara and Britney Spears on Twitter.
#femalepower


Picked up Pad Thai for dinner.
It is also one of my new obsessions!
If you haven't already, try it!
Lit some candles and had an early dinner.
#romanticspotfor1


Settled on the couch & cuddling with the dog.
Going to send a few texts.
While watching Madea goes to jail.
Bed soon!
#sleeptight



No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved