Thursday, September 1, 2011

...and you heard I'm doing better

Forgive and forget, bitch I already forgot
I'm over the bitch, and she over the top
They say love is the key, somebody changed the lock
Well, and I wish I never met ya
And I heard you're doing you, and you heard I'm doing better
And all I had to do was put two and two together
But that just makes four, but not four-ever, ....
So much for being the perfect couple
I put in overtime, I was working doubles
I wish you the best, good luck boo
Weezy F, for ....


Yes, that is the quote I wanted to start today with. To be honest, Weezy took the words right out of my mouth. In my opinion, the Carter IV landed at the perfect time for me. Well, mainly this song. I am hoping that Nicki Minaj or someone comes out with a girls version that is a little more dagger to the heart. If that happens that is all I will be listening too!!

So as many of you can tell I have a little anger built up today, not sure if I should go ahead to Zumba as planned or maybe take a detour downtown, nothing like having some drinks to make this day better.

Honestly though, today has been really good. Work has been busy, and I have caught up with a few old friends, I saw my stats for this blog and about 50 people are reading everyone of them. (that makes me feel AMAZING!!) I also found out we are taking a family vacation to Fort Myers in two weeks for my step moms birthday. My dad just bought property down there so I am excited to check out that situation and the night life!! Who knows, maybe I will meet some sweet eye candy to play with while I am down there. (a girl can always hope, right?)

The past couple of days have been pretty quite. Normal routine of work, zumba, TV, playtime with the dog, and bed. (not to mention, I am officially sleep deprived) Not sure what the reason but I can never put in over 4 straight hours!! Needless to say I am looking forward to Saturday where I can sleep in!!

Last night the ex reactivated his facebook and deleted me off the friends list. Not much I can say, we aren't friends so I expected that move when I saw he had reactivated. The only thing I am wondering is why he is reactivating now? Also makes me wonder if someone has mentioned this blog to him,  but either way, it is what it is. I have never said anything on here that I wouldn't say to his face. I try to keep it very mature at all times!! (**Enough about That**)

The main highlight is the CATS play tonight!! I am a little bummed, I am not down there cheering them on in person and then checking out the night life with the rest of the Big Blue Nation but hey, everyone has to grow up sometime?? However, I think I may treat myself to a little Thursday Night live, and then watch the game out somewhere. I don't know though, the boring me says I should just go to Zumba and then head home!! I guess we will see!!

Hope everyone has had a good Thursday!!
Cheer on the CATS tonight!! #BBN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-_wiXLyAyw

(Sorry, I don't know how to get it on the blog) But checkout the song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved